Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Arizona Big Game and Dusty

My brother David and I spent about 3 days in the Galleros Mtns last November for our deer hunt, but don't worry, the only shooting we did was video. Just thought I would share, it was alot of fun to find them and watch.

MULE DEER
We ran into this group the night before and then saw them again when we went back out the next morning. About 5 doe and a yearling.



COUE'S WHITE TAIL DEER
We took a nap under a tree and when we woke up we found this doe and her yearling across the ravine.



ELK
Here's a huge bull elk my brother found last weekend while helping a freind scout for an upcoming hunt.



Dusty
And.... just for fun, here is my brother and I doing some training for Dusty.

1 comment:

Britney and Kevin said...

If you can't see the movies, then sorry! I can! :)